ACENOR A.G. is a non-profit trade association,
that brings together the Non-Regulated Electricity Customers of Chile.
It is the only trade association in the country that represents the interests of non-regulated energy customers.
To represent the interests of the free clients of the energy sector, adding value to its associates by anticipating changes and permanent participation within the sector that will allow it to influence regulatory, technical and market areas.
To be the leading trade association in the representation of non-regulated clients in the energy sector, contributing to the community by providing informed opinion and relevant information on the demand of the energy sector, generating constructive relationships with other actors in the sector, and with a team recognized for its technical and communication skills.
Objectives and Goals
Support the proper functioning of the energy market, promoting competition in the national energy market and the efficient use of energy, and intervening in the diagnosis and implementation of improvements in terms of service quality and safety.
- Ensure that there are effective competition conditions in generation and transmission bidding projects.
- To ensure that a reliable and quality supply of electric energy is obtained in accordance with the needs of the productive sector.
- To promote a cost-efficient development of the system, resulting in lower electricity costs for Customers.
- Monitor the efficient operation of the system and customer payments.
- Actively participate in the review of regulatory changes affecting Customers
- Comment on efficiency of transmission expansion plans.
Francesca Milani Torres
Anglo American Sur S.A.
Rodrigo Sepúlveda Uribe
Aceros AZA S.A.
Rodrigo Terrazas Michell
Álvaro Baeza Yevenes
Francisco Danitz Miller
Marcos Cid Leiva
Teck Resources Chile Ltda.
Javier Bustos Salvagno
Daniela Maldonado Puebla
Daniela Ortega Jara